Finance options for new vehicles.
At APS, we will help find the best option for buying your new car, if an outright purchase is not desirable
Working with a specialist broker, there are many options available to our customers for the purchase of a new vehicle. We can help to arrange the following:
- Personal Contract Hire (PCH) – this is based on a fixed term contract (usually 2, 3 or 4 years), with a flexible initial deposit and fixed monthly payments to suit you and your budget. You only pay for the use of the vehicle and at the end of the contract, simply hand the vehicle back, leaving you with no depreciation or disposal risk.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – this is ideal of individuals looking to find a new vehicle in a manageable way, with low initial deposit and fixed monthly payments. At the at the end of the contract, you can then decide whether you wish to sell the vehicle, return or keep it.
- Business Contract Hire – a simple and cost effective way to fund any number of vehicles. Sometimes referred to as an Operating Lease, it’s a long term rental agreement from 12-60 months, tailored to the requirements of your business. Additional benefits and savings for VAT registered companies.
- Finance Lease – with minimum capital expenditure, finance lease is a popular funding option for commercial vehicles or vans where Contract Hire is not always suitable or the best option. Your business uses the vehicle while paying a rental rather than a repayment.
- Business Contract Purchase – a type of finance agreement for business customers looking to fund a new vehicle in a manageable way. Cost effective option with low initial deposit and fixed monthly payments (which are not subject to VAT).
- Lease Purchase – ideal for non-VAT registered companies who eventually wish to take ownership of the vehicle. With a low initial deposit with fixed mileage contract, it can free up finance for other aspects of your business.
In order to proceed with finding the right finance option to best suit your requirements, we ask that you please contact us so we can help guide you through the process.